43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Romance Comics making a comeback? I hope so!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Romance Comics making a comeback? I hope so!

After falling in love with the era that brought us BLACK WIDOW/CLAIRE VOYANT and MODESTY BLAISE, the super spy female counterpart of James Bond, I learned that Titan Books was going to be releasing tributes to more golden age comics, in particular Romance Comics. I hope to be added to the press list for when that comes out.

Jumping ahead of the books, Marvel Comics has been getting some merchandise out on the shelves. I picked up this little purse at Wal-Mart (of all places - I only go in that store about four times a year) and I learned from my twitter & tumblr friend Betty Fellon that there's a matching wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment