43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: CGS SUPERSHOW, Reading, PA - Apr 30-May1, 2011

Friday, April 8, 2011

CGS SUPERSHOW, Reading, PA - Apr 30-May1, 2011

If you haven’t heard me talking about the COMIC GEEK SPEAK SUPERSHOW (April 30-May 1) then you haven’t been paying attention. This is my favorite show of the year because of it’s casual atmosphere, great shopping, huge opportunities to learn about indie and mainstream creators and of course, the rocking post parties at Third & Spruce.

My plan is inspired by 24-Hour Comic Book Day. I’m going to have a booth where I will be constructing my Black Widow (from The Twelve) costume right at the booth and hope to get it finished early enough to actually have some time wearing it. Since I can’t do 24 hours straight, it’ll be spread across the two days of the show.

Check out my interview with PETER RIOS from CGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment