43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: When looking for characters to play, do you look for characters that reflect your personality, ones that run counter to your personality, or does personality not play into it at all?

Monday, November 15, 2010

When looking for characters to play, do you look for characters that reflect your personality, ones that run counter to your personality, or does personality not play into it at all?

The personality has to have something I can relate to but that doesn't mean I'm like it necessarily. I can relate to Wonder Woman being courageous but that doesn't mean I am. I happen to be crazy but I think Harley is the character in my wardrobe I like the least to dress as because other people do it so much better; I look at my issues and they are reflective but Harley but I don't gel with her on a personal level. Even characters I don't know well when I start usually have something in common with me after a while.

Ask me anything but seriously think twice about rude or insulting remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment