43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: What would be your dream shoot? Behind or in front of the camera?

Monday, November 8, 2010

What would be your dream shoot? Behind or in front of the camera?

In front of the camera: I'd love to have the perfect hair, makeup and wardrobe for a glamorous pin-up/vintage inspired shoot. I've never experienced the whole works of being made up and I think it makes a big difference in the quality of a shoot. Behind the camera: I'm not a photographer but I always figured I'd end up there since I like directing but I don't have the technical knowledge of how to use a camera to actually do the mechanical elements of a shoot; directing though I'd love to help any woman with low self-esteem about her appearance and prove to her that she's beautiful like they do with "How to Look Good Naked." I think once you have it proven to you, it's a lot easier to accept that we don't have to be perfect and that even celebs/supermodels have been digitally enhanced.

Ask me anything but seriously think twice about rude or insulting remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment