43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Have you ever done multiple costumes for a single character whose look has changed over the years?

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have you ever done multiple costumes for a single character whose look has changed over the years?

Not exactly. There's probably only 4 costumes I have that are even close to how they appear in the media (Firestar, Harley Quinn, Ace, and Susan Storm). I've made 2 versions of Wonder Woman only as improvement progress but both were my own versions. All my other suits are usually a bit of my own creative license. I'm just happy they are recognizable at all. My first Rogue was the green/yellow Rogue which I had made but then I made one of my own design and I know it won't be like anyone else's Rogue out there. I wouldn't mind doing some of Rogue's other outfits because I really love most of her wardrobe. I know Firestar has an alternate outfit too with black in it but I really loved her because of the cartoon so that's the one I'm sticking with.

Ask me anything but seriously think twice about rude or insulting remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment