43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Marilyn Monroe or Betty Page style pin up? Or would you go to a full cosplay?

Monday, November 8, 2010

Marilyn Monroe or Betty Page style pin up? Or would you go to a full cosplay?

Pin-up cheesecake is both Marilyn and Bettie. Their poses were similar as were their hair and make-up. They're a great balance of fair vs dark. Only differences come up when Bettie gets into bondage. The only way I would even try that would be a photographer that I trust with my life because I just would never do it otherwise. Not sure what you mean about "full cosplay." Donning any persona (hair, makeup, etc) that's not your normal everyday self, is cosplay to me. When I wore suits to work I used to feel like I was acting but not in a good/fun way.

Ask me anything but seriously think twice about rude or insulting remarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment