43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: You have had many "adventures". Ever think of writing a book?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You have had many "adventures". Ever think of writing a book?

I want to turn my "adventures" into comics or a graphic novel of short stories. Now that I've read other real world comics like "The Alcoholic," I see that there is an audience for things non-supernatural or zombie in the comics market. I have a short story scripted that I'll be expanding now that I've gotten feedback from peers and medical experts to make it a better and longer script. It might take up to a year to get the writing done, then to afford an artist and letterer is a whole 'nother challenge. I still don't know that anyone would want to read it but I won't know until I do it.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment