43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: New Catwoman Pics

Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Catwoman Pics

This is how I spent my Halloween for 2010. One of my dearest friends Jay Fife came all the way from Ohio to shoot reference pictures for his pin-up art. We did several series from Bettie Page to Harley Quinn and Rogue. It’s this Catwoman set that we did in a better setting which makes for better photos than my living room. Hopefully Jay will get to use them whenever he gets a commission for Catwoman.


This is one of two costumes in my closet that I didn't make myself. I bought it and had to modify it. It still doesn't fit right. The shoulders were always really weird. And I had taken it in so much last summer from losing weight that now I can't zip it because I put the weight back on. Oh well. 


AMBERUNMASKED.COM FOR MORE

1 comment:

  1. This is MY content.
    amberunmasked.com
    herofashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete