43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: What would you be looking for in a male Cosplay Deviant set? Any particular character? My first two choices right now are the Crow (from the comic not the movie) and Sepheroth.

Friday, October 22, 2010

What would you be looking for in a male Cosplay Deviant set? Any particular character? My first two choices right now are the Crow (from the comic not the movie) and Sepheroth.

The Lone Ranger, Green Hornet or perhaps Captain Mal Reynolds (Serenity). But if someone actually did The Lone Ranger I'd love be in the shoot as Linda (shh don't tell Tonto) since my Cowgirl set on my personal site is my most popular. There are several others I'd love to duo with like Fantastic 4, Royal Flush Gang or finding an Artemis to do a girl/girl set with my Wonder Woman.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment