43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: News of Amber Unmasked

Monday, October 18, 2010

News of Amber Unmasked



I should be finding out soon when Newsarama posts their interview with me at NYCC where I spoke about NJ's Wonder Woman Day. There will be other coverage on Raging Bullets, CGS, hopefully CNI, and GeekSyndicate. 


Also just did an interview with Panel Surfing's @ - still blows my mind anyone wants to interview ME. I do the interviewing!


Speaking of interviewing, check out my series with some of our participating artists. I've posting one each day.


If you aren't keeping up, our superhero weekend featuring WWD is this coming weekend, Oct 23-24th at Comic Fusion in Flemington, NJ.


The following weekend (Halloween weekend) I will be a guest at the Great Allentown Comic Con on Oct 30th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment