43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: GEN pumpkin contest

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GEN pumpkin contest


I submitted the two Geek pumpkins which I still have in my possession, Black Cat & Captain America to a contest. I give most of my carvings as gifts or prizes so I don't have them on hand to take additional photographs following guidelines. So with my two beloved pumpkins, I entered the Girls Entertainment Network Geek Carving Contest and won!

Since I know the Girls of GEN are into cosplaying Black Cat, I had a feeling that particular carving would go over well. I won a prize pack from Top Cow and some goodies from GEN; don't know what they are yet but I'm squeeeeing like a complete dorkfish!

To see my entire gallery of carvings, visit my comicspace gallery. Now I definitely have to up my game for next year! It'll have to be DC, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment