43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Coverage at ComicVine

Friday, September 5, 2008

Coverage at ComicVine

One my favorite websites is ComicVine.com. I quickly became a contributor there because it's just so damn addictive! Once you start surfing around getting tangled in the vine (a wiki for comics), you'll definitely agree. It's better than your average wiki in appearance. You really feel like you've tapped into a comic book.

That being said, I was SO excited today when I was notified that main man Red L.A.M.P. actually gave me some props regarding my geek crafts. Red and G-Man really keep things running over there so having them take a few minutes out of their schedules to put up a blog post about me and send a note really meant a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment