43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Harley Quinn slippers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Harley Quinn slippers


I have bragged about my addiction to etsy.com before. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. Etsy is such a wonderful place that I opened my own shop there (elizabethamber.etsy.com). Well, I'm so excited that I'm practically jumping out of my chair about the new Harley Quinn slippers I just ordered.

Designer Laura was sweet enough to work with me to get one black and one red slipper from her collection (mommayaya.etsy.com) and make them a custom order just for me. She got them done so quickly that it makes me feel a huge amount of relief as I am scheduled to appear in my Harley Quinn suit on October 25th at Comic Fusion's Superhero Weekend. It will be my suit's debut and after having a lot of trouble with the ruffled cuffs and diamonds, I was worried that I'd look just terrible. I didn't want to invest any more money in the suit and my two attempts at booties were a disaster. Laura's prices were great, especially for it being a special order. Thankfully I didn't have to resort to buying a pair of ankle boots and painting one or worse, buying two pairs of boots to get the two colors I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment