43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: What Say We?... Yay or Nay?!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What Say We?... Yay or Nay?!

Amerie attends Nanette Lepore and the Creative Coalition's Fashion Votes event at the new Nanette Lepore boutique on Melrose Avenue on June 16, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

Amerie has always been a diva I love to watch out for on the red carpet. This outfit however left me a little perplexed. While I love the color an overall shape of the dress, the detailing is a little reminiscent of the 1980s. The hint of rectangular shoulders and buttoned down, flap pockets throws the dress off to me. In any case, Amerie is one of those ladies who could make a brown potato sack look fashion-forward, so I'm going to give her a "Yay". At lease this look is better than this catastrophe. Now if we could just get her to release an album...

No comments:

Post a Comment