43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Launching new videos

Friday, June 6, 2008

Launching new videos

I've been mucking about with this nifty MS program called Movie Maker and having a lot of fun. I've since upgraded my written comic book reviews (ComicVine.com & DynamicForces.com) to audio reviews (on mevio & stickam) and now to video reviews on YouTube. Hopefully I'll be okay with the workings of YouTube and have that as my new focal point. There are more changes to come so be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you get all the updates!

Writing is still a whole lot quicker so Comic Vine will have more of my work than any other site but for the most stimulating, you'll probably like YouTube better.

Here's my latest on Buffy Season 8
.

No comments:

Post a Comment