43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Hero/Villain Accessories

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hero/Villain Accessories

I've gotten back to creating the superhero/villain bags that were part of my original goal over a year ago when I began sewing. After experiencing several conventions, I picked characters that I find are most often seen in the cosplay arena. Mind you, I'm not choosing from the Slave Leia or Jedi designs, only traditional superhero based comics.

1. Harley Quinn
2. Rogue
3. Poison Ivy
4. Black Cat

I have huge list but this is where I'm starting off. Take a look at what I was able to create based on the Harley (DC comics/Batman) and Rogue (Marvel/X-Men) characters.

The prices will be based on difficulty and expense of materials. While the Harley materials weren't very expensive, it wasn't the easiest bag I've ever made. Both of these designs have original machine embroidery designs as well. The Harley actually has two because the other side not shown is the reverse red/black. The back of the Rogue is merely solid green. Each have linings and one interior pocket.

The plan is to create a bunch of these and be a vendor at the Super Show in Scranton (September). I've already registered so I have to get my butt in gear. The bags will also be available on etsy at some point or through me directly using PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment