43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Firestar Galleries Uploaded

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Firestar Galleries Uploaded

Photo by John Hudson
Over 100 new images of my FIRESTAR cosplay have been uploaded to AmberUnmasked.com! There are 3 separate galleries so that viewers can choose of their own volition which gallery they want to see (I'm not the internet police so if you like to look at boobs, well, I think it's your responsibility to monitor your internet activity): a full costume "G" rated gallery, a "PG-13" striptease gallery, and an "R" nudes gallery which is in the members only area.


One of the questions I am asked most frequently is,  "Who is your favorite character?" It's not a simple answer. Overall, I always say Batman. But when it comes to who did I like to play as a kid, well it was half Wonder Woman and half Firestar. I watched a lot of Superfriends and Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends. I "flew" around my cousin's backyard and leapt from the top of his swing set. I can't recall ever being Hawkgirl or Supergirl. I think we did our share of Wonder Twins but it was the norm for me to be Wonder Woman or Firestar and I rarely strayed. I didn't like change in my playing pretend rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment