43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: My last bit of modeling at least for a while

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My last bit of modeling at least for a while

I worked with two photographers simultaneously at Pittsburgh Filmmakers. It was more along the lines of a glamour style shoot with some dramatic lighting and scenery at times and had nothing to do with comics or costuming. 


I believe they have a real vintage Playboy pin-up quality to them and considering my first interests in modeling came to me in the 1970s sneaking peeks at Dad’s old Playboys, I’m pretty pleased that I fulfilled a small fantasy. It should be obvious then why I played around with making some black and white or sepia.


I purposely selected some pictures that are more like “behind the scenes” shots where my hair wasn’t quite right or I was talking because I think it makes the sets more real. I could have 600 pictures snapped and use 50 and even with that, there are still digital touch ups required. I only retouched a selection of these to remove stretch marks and my incredibly blue veins but I left the majority of them untouched.



No comments:

Post a Comment