43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Toy Recalls

Monday, January 26, 2009

Toy Recalls

A lot of fans are avid collectors of action figures and other toys like bobble-heads and Marvel Mighty Muggs. Since I'm not one of them, I pay very little attention to that part of the industry. The only time I pick up an action figure is if I plan to make the costume and want reference. I was contacted by Parents.com and informed about their special section devoted to toy and product recalls: http://www.parents.com/product-recalls/

On a lark, I entered the search term "batman" and selected "toys & games" from the drop down list. I got a hit for a figure produced in 2007. That was enough to confirm for me that I should be passing along this information to my readers and other comic/cartoon fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment