43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Tracy Reese Fall 2008

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tracy Reese Fall 2008

Look up the word “eclectic” in the dictionary and Tracy Reese’s latest collection will be right under it. If you’re a girl that literally likes to mix things up this collection was screaming your name. She had all the ingredients for a style rebel in the making. Animal print skirts paired with frilly tops. Check. Satin draped over plaid pencil skirts. No problem. Knitwear teamed with ornate brocade dresses. Absolutely! Tracy wasn’t afraid to take different colors and textures and throw them together. But there was a method to the madness. The collection had an effortless cohesion and although I would not wear the outfits exactly as she presented them, I definitely saw pieces I’d want to buy to fit into my existing wardrobe. Tracy took it “all the way there” with her latest offering and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment