43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Rosario Dawson

Monday, February 11, 2008

Rosario Dawson

Rosario Dawson arrives to The New Pink BlackBerryr Pearl Smartphone Launch Party at A+D Studio on January 31,2008 in Los Angeles,California.
Ok, ok. So after numerous emails I decided to just do a "steal style" on this dress rather than attempt to answer you all individually. Sometimes it just isn't possible to get back to all of you so don't be offended if you don't hear from me :)

I couldn't locate Rosario's exact dress but I found some pretty cute alternatives. Rosario looks best when she dresses down as opposed to up. I love the simple accessories and natural make up and hair. Dressing up doesn't always mean sequins and skin-tight clothing *side eyes Beyonce.*

No comments:

Post a Comment