43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Surprised no one's asked you this yet on Formspring but...now that you're a full Deviant, what's the plan for your next set? *pleasesayroguepleasesayroguepleasesayroguepleasesayroguepleasesayrogue*

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Surprised no one's asked you this yet on Formspring but...now that you're a full Deviant, what's the plan for your next set? *pleasesayroguepleasesayroguepleasesayroguepleasesayroguepleasesayrogue*

Haha, I do hope to tackle Rogue some day. Luckily, since Rogue is a character that has so many different costumes, more than one of us can be her. I already started on a Rogue swimsuit but I got stumped with the instructions and it's been sitting there in pieces ever since.

I have already submitted Sue Storm (Fantastic 4) and Steampunk Alice in Wonderland to the admins. They have tons of new sets so I don't know the release schedule. I have a very long list of "want to do" for @cosplaydeviants including Firestar, Star Sapphire, Catwoman and Black Widow. "Want to do" doesn't mean that they'll get approved though or that someone won't beat me to it first.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment