43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Fairytale Photoshoot in Brooklyn this Saturday

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fairytale Photoshoot in Brooklyn this Saturday

Allow me to direct your attention to the SteamFashion community at LiveJournal.com. One of the members is organizing a fairytale photoshoot at the Brooklyn Botanical gardens for this Saturday at 11 am.

I had my mum bring me the old Alice costume she made for me back in college before I was doing any sewing of my own. Lo and behold, it still fits really well.

Photobucket

As I said, no much in my steamy wardrobe yet. I added black gloves, black tights, a choker and put pigtails in my purpley hair. I'm off to find boots at the thrift store. It's really more of a goth take on it but for now, that's the best I can do. I hope to make my own version some day maybe with dark blue pin stripe fabric or something nifty. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment