43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Street Style: Sheronna, Toronto

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Street Style: Sheronna, Toronto

I thought we had safely locked fannypacks in the fashion volt along with spandex cycling shorts, shoulder pads and anything with excessive frills. I was wrong. Toronto native Sheronna has revived no less than three “back in the day” trends – the big 80s reading glasses, spandex shorts (with polka dots!) and the infamous fannypack (a regular purse will do). I’m surprised to say that she’s actually working this look in the way only someone 110% confident in their skin could. I could never pull this off but I do like the gray tights and converse pairing. Visit Streetpeeper.com to browse through more everyday style mavens all over the world.

Jacket: ZARA Jean Jacket
Shirt: White H&M Polo Shirt
Shoes: White and Turquoise H&M Sneakers
Shorts: Blue and Turquoise H&M Shorts
Tights: Grey H&M Tights

No comments:

Post a Comment