43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Style on the Go...

Monday, February 12, 2007

Style on the Go...

Thandie Newton arriving at the Orange British Academy Film Awards, at the Royal Opera House Sunday night in London.
Rihanna attending the Universal Music Grammy party held at The Palm Restaurant Sunday night in Hollywood.
Beyonce Knowles arriving at the Sony/BMG Grammy party held at the Beverly Hills hotel on Sunday in Beverly Hills.
India.Arie arriving at the 49th Annual Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on February 11, 2007 in Los Angeles.

So many events so little time! Gotta start off with Thandie Newton and her gorgeous champagne colored dress. I don’t know who the designer is but she worked the hell out of it. I guess there’s life after “Norbit.” Also notice the jewelry she has on… She gets an A+ from head-to-toe.

Rihanna opted for jewel green for this year’s Grammys – it emphasizes the natural color of her eyes. I love the cut of this dress, especially at the back (see beginning of slide show). I also love how Rihanna steered clear of the played out, long weave and went with an edgier cut instead. Tres chic!

I’m not to keen on the hair but the dress and make up is on point. Beyonce is definitely a pro when it comes to red carpet poses! She’s come a long way, remember those Destiny’s Child days? *shudders*

Lastly, I’m not a fan of the dress, or shoes for that matter, but India.Arie looks AMAZING! I’m bias to natural hair so I adore this look on her. I wonder if it’s hers or if she twisted in some natural hair? If it’s hair it sure grows quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment