43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: My Funny Valentine…

Monday, January 29, 2007

My Funny Valentine…

Vivian Green on the cover of her self-titled album wearing ‘Myla’ lingerie.
Left to right: Peek-a-boo Bra $30, V-String $18 by Sexy Little Things, www.victoriassecret.com; Sugar n' Spice Mesh Babydoll, $69.50, www.lasenza.com; Underwire Multiway Bra $115, Shorts $75, from Body Love Collection, www.myla.com; Honeydew Intimates ‘Racey Lacey 1699’ Bra $28, Panties $14, www.shop.nordstorm.com
Left to right: Guia la Bruna Enfant Gate Bra, $180, www.glamorousamorous.com; So Smooth Chiffon, V-String $39.50, www.lasenza.com; Damaris Ruby Swarovski Bed Jacket, $190, www.glamorousamorous.com; Chantilly Lace Bustier, $337.60, www.fairefroufrou.com

Alas I’ll be alone this Valentines Day but that doesn’t mean I won’t be receiving any presents. Even if I have to buy my own gifts than that’s the way it’s going to be, but before I break out the Kleenex, let me share with you may favorite lingerie pieces. They are all bound to drive your man to partial insanity. If you don’t see anything here that you like visit Lucky Magazine.com’s extensive list of lingerie sites and shops. Glamorous Amorous has by far the cutest sets. Plus size ladies or women with an ample chest visit Hips and Curves or Lane Bryant.


No comments:

Post a Comment