43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Doing well with tote bags

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Doing well with tote bags

My line of totes is going well. I've made enough mistakes by now that I pretty much have learned the way around those patterns. I made a killer messenger bag for the owner of my local comic book shop but I haven't given it to her yet. You can view the latest and greatest in my personal gallery.

I was starting to work on a woman's tunic with some shiny material but it kept sliding all over the place just trying to cut it out. The sleeves don't even match and that's as far as I've gotten with it. It's discouraging. I'm looking forward to creating my authentic Amber costume but it likely will not be slippery fabric. I may have to go with a faux leather which will be easier to cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment