43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Would you consider dressing up as the "pants" version of Wonder Woman just for a good gag/alternate outfit one day at a con for the people who are familiar with you?

Friday, July 15, 2011

Would you consider dressing up as the "pants" version of Wonder Woman just for a good gag/alternate outfit one day at a con for the people who are familiar with you?

Only if someone else paid for the materials. It's no as bad w/o the jacket but I wouldn't spend my own money on it. I would love it if the pants were blue & she kept her old boots. Right now, I'm trying to save to make the Adam Hughes white gown version. It's like 12 yards of silk for that.

NOTE: Questions that are mass spammed to everyone, rude or have nothing to do with me get DELETED.

No comments:

Post a Comment