43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Some items listed on etsy

Monday, July 18, 2011

Some items listed on etsy


I just listed two costumes on etsy. I'm hoping the PayPal works because I have it routing to someone else's account since I can't use it (FUCK PAYPAL). However, I am extremely desperate for money and need to start selling off my suits.

Please read the descriptions carefully.

The first two are pretty simple and only worn once. A generic X-Men suit that would be fit for Rogue, Kitty or Jean Grey, pretty much any Xavier Institute student. Bodysuit only - not the buckle, belt, leggings, etc.

The second is my classic Star Sapphire / Carol Ferris. It's the suit & headpiece only, not the gloves, mask or ring.

I AM NOT TAKING COMMISSIONS. I am only selling off what I have already made in the sizes specified.

No comments:

Post a Comment