43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: I recently found your web site and through it Guns of Shadow Valley. I will be writing a review of the web comic on my own blog (Slap Bookleather) and would like to include a note about you. Would you mind if I put up a link?

Friday, June 24, 2011

I recently found your web site and through it Guns of Shadow Valley. I will be writing a review of the web comic on my own blog (Slap Bookleather) and would like to include a note about you. Would you mind if I put up a link?

I'm ok with it but I think you should ask Dave & Jim too. Since my work is a range from PG-13 to adult, they might not want the association with me.

NOTE: Questions that are mass spammed to everyone, rude or have nothing to do with me get DELETED.

No comments:

Post a Comment