43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Power Girl wishes you a peaceful season!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Power Girl wishes you a peaceful season!

On behalf of the Justice Society of America, I send you my very best wishes for a peaceful and happy holiday season! ~Power Girl



Thank you for all the fantastic support in 2010. I've been costuming since 2006 and blogging about it since then. Over the years, I have expanded to reviewing comic books, then interviewing creators, actors, models and costumers. A year ago I started modeling and it's been an incredible experience. I would not have been able to do it without friends and strangers taking time out of their days to read the articles and leave me notes about what you like.

May 2011 be filled with good luck and prosperity!

No comments:

Post a Comment