43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Some new commissions for the summer

Friday, May 28, 2010

Some new commissions for the summer

I actually do have a couple commissions to work on this summer and my problem as usual, is finding time. That's all I can take on for now. I don't think I'll even make myself anything new this year. I'd like to. Goodness knows, my wish list is long enough.

The first project is actually top secret so I can't reveal it until the buyer is ready to release that information. The second, I'm not sure about but we'll have to see. We only began our email discussions this morning so it's not even a firm deal yet.

For now, thank you for all your support with the new website and I'm glad that some of you who only want to read about the costumes are still finding this little blog helpful. Quite often the questions I get are answered with the same stock response, "just join up at thesuperherocostumingforum.com and hundreds of us will be able to help you with your project." It's true. I'm only there about once a week now but it's a vital website, just like the League of Heroes. You don't have to be working on a superhero style costume to join or ask questions. We have our share of G.I. Joe and horror projects among the board members and galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment