43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Neon Harley Still For Sale + Some New Items

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Neon Harley Still For Sale + Some New Items

My etsy shop has been neglected for several months but I'd like to draw attention to my crazy version of Harley Quinn. I need to attend the Comic Con International in San Diego this year so that I can be the +1 of Dave Wachter whose comic, the Guns of Shadow Valley has been nominated for an Eisner. The Eisner Awards are the Friday night of SDCC. We will be flying out Friday morning and coming back to PA on Sunday. It's crazy but it's really important that we be there. The hotel prices are crazy and if anyone knows the horrors of trying to get one with the con discount, you know they sell out within minutes. At this point, it's pretty late to try and get a room and even ones a few miles away are well over $200 a night.

So why am I whining about all this? I do have a few items up for sale and I'd really appreciate if customers jumped at the purchases now to relieve my mind a bit about paying the SD trip. I'm even going to bail out of Heroes Con in order to have a day and half at San Diego (unless money suddenly falls into my lap).

Besides the traditional comic book themes, I have a couple of other tote bags that I need to post. Hopefully I'll get those up there in the next couple of days.

I'm willing to part with some other items too, like my Star Sapphire T-shirt Mod.

(UPDATED):
I added the pink & black tote bag and the Star Sapphire T-shirt to the Etsy shop. Please take a look. I'm not taking any special orders at this time so what's listed is what I have available until I can make more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment