43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Guns of Shadow Valley gets the EISNER NOMINATION!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guns of Shadow Valley gets the EISNER NOMINATION!

Dave Wachter's comic book the Guns of Shadow Valley was just nominated for an Eisner Award! If you follow my feeds you've heard of it and probably seen pics of me wearing the t-shirt. I'm uploading a video right now of the behind the scenes from my photoshoot.

Head over to AmberUnmasked.com or my YouTube channel to see the PG-13 version of the video trailer!

The Eisners are literally the "Oscars" of the comic book industry. It  a VERY big deal to be nominated. Of the hundreds of thousands of webcomics and other digitally distributed comics available, only FIVE are accepted as nominations. Congratulations from the bottom my heart to Dave, Jim and Tom for all their work on Guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment