43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Style on the Go…

Friday, May 9, 2008

Style on the Go…

Joy Bryant,Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles attend the 40/40 Club Hosts Jay-Zs Exclusive After Party at The 40/40 Club in New York on May 6, 2008.
Paula Patton at the 2nd annual Allure magazine "Most Alluring Bodies" exhibit on May 7, 2008 at Skylight Studios in New York.
Rashida Jones at Stella McCartney’s screening of Peter Sellers’ “The Party” on May 6, 2008.
Ashanti onstage during the MTV Networks Upfront at the Nokia Theater on May 8, 2008 in New York City.

Joy Bryant looked nothing short of stunning at Jay Z’s recent bash at his 40/40 club. Though the dress is a little Fredericks of Hollywood, she somewhere makes it work! After 13 years of wearing makeup, I still can’t get my eyes to look that neat and defined. Liquid eyeliner just burns my eyes! I'm also still looking for a natural lipstick color - suggestions welcome :)

Paula Patton is wearing my favorite color and she’s doing it justice. I think the shoes are a little boring but I guess you can’t go wrong with a classic black Christian Louboutin pump. Both Paula and Joy are sporting heavy bangs which is such a cute look with layered hair. No, I don't know where to get this dress but I know Target has a cute, affordable purple dress for $23.

Rashida Jones is ready for summer! She flaunted her shoulders and legs in a sexy, one strap chiffon dress a recent Stella McCartney evemt. Rashida’s style is never offensive, but I wish she would take more of a risk with her hair and/or makeup. How about a chin length bob? She’d also better keep an eye on that clutch…

Ashanti is slowly making her “come back”. Though I doubt the music scene has missed her, her style evolution has been great to watch. This black and white dress is a classic. Twenty years from now, body shape permitting, you could still pull out this dress and wear it like it was a recent purchase. Now if only we could get Ashanti to try another lip gloss color. That frosty pink is so 1982!

Credit: TheYbf.com for photos of Ashanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment