43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Tracee Ellis Ross in Essence…

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tracee Ellis Ross in Essence…

Make sure you catch Tracee Ellis Ross in the latest Essence magazine. She’s featured in their beauty section and lets us mere mortals in on the secrets that make her a fashion and hair icon. She says of her sense of style:

“I have a great closet of clothes, including some of my mom’s old pieces,” says Ross, who often styles herself and does her own hair and makeup, both on and off the set. “I’ve had pretty consistent taste since I was young, and my body hasn’t changed much, so a lot of things that worked on me back then still work on me now.”

Read more snippets here over at Essence.com and pick up a copy to read the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment