43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: That Extra Half an Inch Indeed…

Friday, August 24, 2007

That Extra Half an Inch Indeed…

Victoria Beckham’s book of fashion and style tips, titled “That Extra Half an Inch,” is heading for the U.S. and I’m super excited! Now I know she’s way too skinny, not to mention she scowls too much and takes high maintenance to a whole new level, but I can’t deny how well put together her outfits are. Since I do believe that she dresses herself I’m keen to learn a thing or two from this style diva. The U.S. edition of the book is out now. It's divided into sections such as jeans, tops, dresses and accessories. However, I don’t know if she’ll substitute the English retailers she suggests with American brands. I know this book isn’t groundbreaking but for the fashion junkies out there this is another one to add to the collection… and we all need that extra half inch ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment