43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: If I Had My Way: Meagan Good

Thursday, August 2, 2007

If I Had My Way: Meagan Good

Meagan Good attending the 14th annual American Society of Young Musicians' House of Blues Spring Benefit Concert & Awards Show at the House of Blues on June 13, 2006 in LA.
Meagan’s look is getting a little repetitive, non?

What do you do when a very beautiful lady gets stuck with the same ol’ look? You hold a style intervention that’s what. Meagan think of us as your close (and very style conscious I might add!) friends giving you some good-hearted advice. I’ll start the ball rolling…

If I Had My Way… I’d introduce Meagan to jeans that don’t require four people to help pull them off. There’s such a thing as too tight.
If I Had My Way… I’d hide all her ghetto gold earrings on top of a beehive.
If I Had My Way… I’d cover all her tight, tiny tees with itching powder.
If I Had My Way… I’d sell her flesh colored Marc Jacob’s bag and heels on Ebay.
If I Had My Way… I’d put her in a classic, floaty summer dress that stops just above her knees; cut her hair into long layers; and give some leather flip flops and sunglasses for a laid-back summer look.

What would you do with Ms. Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment