43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Style Spotlight: Bonnie Morrison

Monday, June 11, 2007

Style Spotlight: Bonnie Morrison

I’m sure I’m not the first to have noticed Bonnie Morrison on the pages of “The Daily Front Row” or on the New York Social Diary web site rubbing shoulders with fashion’s elite. Fashion Week Daily calls her “one of the most socially connected fashion publicists in New York” and with good reason. Bonnie is currently the publicity director at the renowned fashion PR firm KCD, so that means she has a hotline to all the city's up-and-coming designers. With that in mind it’s no wonder she always manages to look chic and polished. Click here to see Bonnie’s warm-weather style tips for the summer, then read the brief Q&A below that she did for PaperMag.com’s "Beautiful People" issue.



Occupation:
Fashion publicist
Why do you like to go out in NYC? "You're always seeing old friends as well as meeting new people -- it's a place where your world is as big as you want it to be."
How would you describe your fashion look? "There is a pretty eclectic group of women I think of as major style icons: sixties and seventies Tina Turner, Bianca Jagger, Kim Gordon and, if you can believe it, Donatella Versace. But my fashion fairy godmother might actually be Bea Arthur."
What's the best thing about being one of the most popular girls in NYC? "When I first moved here ten years ago, I would wonder if I would ever make a single friend. Now, everywhere I go, I see people I know and love. Live here long enough and eventually, you feel like a star."

No comments:

Post a Comment