43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Style on the Go…

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Style on the Go…

Laila Ali attending ESPN The Magazine's Summer Fun Party on The Lady Windridge Yacht at Chelsea Piers earlier this month in New York City.
Eve posing backstage after an appearance on MTV's Total Request Live June 11, 2007 in New York City.
Kelly Rowland seen arriving at BBC Radio studios in London on June 07, 2007.
Mariah Carey at the Fresh Air Fund's Salute to American Heroes gala at Tavern on the Green on June 7, 2007 in New York City.

Since her successful run on “Dancing with the Stars,” Laila Ali has looked nothing but flawless during recent public appearances. Whoever is styling her is doing a great job of accentuating her curves and long legs. Who knew she could look so feminine. Definite Upgrade!

I applaud Eve for trying something different with this look but I’m not sold on the pink leggings. The hair is also going to take a little more convincing, but Eve definitely has a unique sense of style. I wonder how her new album will fare in the era of Rihanna, Cassie and Beyonce. Good luck with that.

Could Kelly Rowland be anymore fabulous? The world just doesn’t appreciate her like they should. I need to lay my hands on a pair of those skinny capris pronto. They’re too cute. I also want to know who does her hair. Weaving techniques have come a looooooong way baby.

Mariah Carey is the most shocking of all. The usually overzealous diva opted for a more demure and understated look. I can’t believe she chose a dress length within walking distance of her knee. I almost didn’t recognize her when I first saw this pic. Let us enjoy this Mimi until the next emancipation begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment