43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: My Dex-Starr accessory

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Dex-Starr accessory

I was part of the Classy Lantern Corps as the designated Red Lantern of Rage. The best part was my Dex-Starr accessory. I asked my mother to knit me a scarf that would look like a skinned cat, Cruella DeVille style. Two days and three skeins of fun fur for striped scarves later, I had a bad ass Dex-Starr skin. I added eyes and the ring for the “tail.”

I joined Jill Pantozzi (blue), Ashley Neuhaus (black), Melissa Kay (star sapphire), Ali Coluccio (indigo), Beth Kaboth (green), Lisa-Michelle McMullan (orange), and Josie Kavadoy (yellow).

Jill was responsible for all of the logo necklaces which were made by a company called Sandbox.

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty dress! Nice collection of women's dresses. I like it. I like this blog and I will visit regularly for update. Pls keep posting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! It could be a perfect partner also to my knitted knee length dress. It would be a cool combination for sure.

    ReplyDelete