43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Comic book conventions are ripe for spectacle, drama and just plain old good memories... Do you have any great "con stories?"

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Comic book conventions are ripe for spectacle, drama and just plain old good memories... Do you have any great "con stories?"

I have many great con memories. I prefer not to dwell on the unpleasant times I've had during con weekends (mainly they didn't involve the con at all but personal stuff while I was away). Great moments include: the Geppi Museum in Baltimore where I met the wonderful guys of @DynamicForces; Getting the opportunity to "booth babe" for Joe Sinnott in Pittsburgh and then for @loveandcapes in NYCC; I owe one of the best times of my romantic life to the Pittsburgh con; the CGS Supershow con and after-con hours are equally epic because it's the only place where I felt like I could mingle with the creators and not have that "line" of fan-creator between us.

NOTE: Questions that are mass spammed to everyone, rude or have nothing to do with me get DELETED.

No comments:

Post a Comment