43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: formspring.me

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

formspring.me

If you were given a huge budget to make a comic book movie where you could play one of the characters you costume, who would that character be and who would you cast as some of the other heroes/villains?

First of all, I should be cast as Carol Ferris, not that scrawny Blake Lively, but moving on... Bearing that there are so many wonderful characters to choose from, it's hard to pick. For right this minute I can think of Wonder Woman(even her mother Hippolyta); but I'd also like to play Delirium or Death from Sandman with Adrian Brody perhaps as Dream. btw, I love playing the "casting game!" I swear I am Delirium so there wouldn't be much acting involved.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment