43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Success at SD Comic Con International

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Success at SD Comic Con International

I've been somewhat depressed and jealous that I'm not at San Diego Comic Con with everyone, but I'm definitely there in spirit. I'm loving the hell out of Twitter & Facebook right now where people are live blogging their exploits.

I'm also quite proud to have at least had something go to SDCC in my place. I made the suit for The Nerdy Bird's rage kitty, Dex Starr. Apparently NB & Dex got such a great reception that she's been interviewed, talked to one of our favorite writers Geoff Johns (the one responsible for the red lantern corps) and he even tweeted about her & Dex!

If you're not familiar with The Nerdy Bird's work (where the hell have you been?), she's my counterpart at GEN, covering DC where I cover Marvel. The two of us together are a force to be reckoned with. Fangirls from Jersey - look out!

Photo from @acomicbookgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment