43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Stage 1: Wonder Woman

Friday, September 21, 2007

Stage 1: Wonder Woman

I'm so impressed with Spandex House. At first I was wary about ordering from them since their site isn't a typical ecommerce site. You add stuff into your chart and submit the order but there's no processing. You give them your phone number and they call you to take your payment information. I did think it was odd but as a person who has had her cc info stolen before, I realized this is probably safer than an encrypted site. I placed my order yesterday, got the call an hour later and this morning my package had arrived.

My boots and wig from Scavenge, Inc. arrived this week also. The boots are just so awesome! They're shiny and truly befitting a stylish superhero. I may wear them for no reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment