43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Jeans 101: The High-Waist

Friday, July 6, 2007

Jeans 101: The High-Waist

Jennifer Lopez arriving at the MTV Studios in New York City on March 27, 2007.
Ciara hosts MTV's "TRL" at the MTV Studios in New York City on March 5, 2007.
Jessica Alba backstage at Power 106's breakfast with Big Boy and the cast of "Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer" on June 4, 2007.Get the exact pair Jessica is wearing from www.shopintuition.com (see below).
Eve spotted in New York City last month.

This trend has me somewhat perplexed. At first I was a complete non-believer, but then I saw Jlo work her style magic outside the TRL studios, I quickly changed my opinion to “neutral.” Oh but soon thereafter Eve surfaced with these ultra high-waisted pair sending me right back into denim-induced anxiety. Now, having watched the jeans evolve and merge with other trends such as the wide-legged pant (see Jessica Alba and Ciara), I’m safely back in style bliss and even considering buying a pair of these controversial jeans. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment