43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Summer 2007 Totes available

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Summer 2007 Totes available


I just finished the 4 tote bags for Solstice (local florist & gift boutique). I didn't bother to put snaps or closures in any of them. I was having such a difficult time with other aspects that I just didn't want to deal with snaps right now.

If you are interesting in visiting Solstice, the shop is located just outside the quaint downtown area of High Bridge at 284 Rte 513 in Glen Gardner, NJ. Call (908) 638-6240 for their hours. They don't have a website but they carry an assortment of fairies like Jessica Galbreth, Cicely Barker and Amy Brown plus loads of country style gifts, soaps, candles, and of course flowers.

However, if you'd like to custom order a bag from me directly, just send me an email to bgrosinski at comcast dot net. The price will depend on the fabric and embellishments but to give you a general idea, the pink & black bag shown in the pictures would run around $18 + shipping while the tie dye silk bag would run around $25 + shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment