43102513fb652a9ed79424f83e409c0714ba16d4

just plain sara: Products I’m Lovin’…

Friday, March 30, 2007

Products I’m Lovin’…

I just bought the Select SPF 15 Liquid Foundation in NW47 from MAC. It is by far the best foundation I’ve ever bought and for $25 I think it’s worth it. I also invested in their Foundation Brush (190) which cost $32. I must have at least three practically unused foundations, and even more face powders, that I’ve bought and discarded because I didn’t like the way they looked in daylight or in photos. This time I made sure I knew what I was getting into and visited the MAC counter no less than three times before settling on this foundation. Each time I got their makeup artist to put the foundation on, then I bounced to see my face in different lighting! I’m sure they think I’m crazy but I didn’t want to make another mistake. If you’re like me and have slightly oily skin and mild hyperpigmentation this product is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment